Review Eric Jerome Dickey's next book, Waking With Enemies, the sequel to Sleeping With Strangers, before the August 2007 publication date and get the chance to have your review appear in the July/August 2007 issue of Black Issues Book Review.
What does BIBR stand for?
BIBR stands for Black Issues Book Review (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BIBR
We have 1 other meaning of BIBR in our Acronym Attic
- Big Bag of Pages (data)
- Bahrain Inter Bank Offered Rate
- Bangkok Interbank Offered Rate
- Back in Business Physiotherapy (North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Base d'Information Bibliographique En Patristique
- Bibliographic Information Base in Patristics (Université Laval; Quebec, Canada)
- Brachial Intra-Arterial Blood Pressure (anesthesia)
- Buddies in Big Places (web comic)
- Backward Indicator Bit Received
- Bay Islands Beach Resort (Roatan, Honduras)
- Blueprint for Imaging in Biomedical Research (radiology)
- British Industrial Biological Research Association
- Body Image Betrayal and Related Issues
- Bath Investment Building Society (UK)
- Bengal Institute of Business Studies (India)
- Berkeley Internet Broadcasting System (University of California, Berkeley; Berkeley, CA)
- Blackened Iron Bastard Sword (Everquest)
- Blow-in-Blanket System (home insulation)
- Brno International Business School (est. 1998; Czech Republic)
- Built-In Breathing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thus, the idea of Black Issues Book Review was conceived.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 30, 2002 Borders Books and Music(R) has partnered with Black Issues Book Review to bring renowned authors like Eric Jerome Dickey, Yolanda Young, Brian Keith Jackson and Omar Tyree to Borders stores for author readings and signings.
Emma Rodgers, co-owner of Black Images Book Bazaar in Dallas, Texas, and one of the organizers of the African American Booksellers Conference, told Black Issues Book Review that she knew of no black retailers who had received the book and were selling it.
Dodson is the executive editor for Black Issues Book Review.
Sanders is a frequent contributor to Black Issues Book Review.
Stanley is the FAITH editor for Black Issues Book Review.
Robert Fleming is a contributing editor at Black Issues Book Review.