The molecular beacon was triple-labeled with 6-carboxyfluorescein (FAM) in the 5' end, 6-carboxytetramethylrhodamine (TAMRA) attached to the 6th thymidine from FAM, and Black Hole Quencher (BHQ)-2 in the 3' end (Fig.
What does BHQ stand for?
BHQ stands for Black Hole Quencher (Biosearch Technologies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BHQ
We have 21 other meanings of BHQ in our Acronym Attic
- Badan Hukum Pendidikan Tinggi (Indonesian: Agency for Higher Education Law)
- Benign Hyperplastic Prostate Tissue
- Building High Performance Teams (management training program)
- Bharat Heavy Plate and Vessels Ltd (India)
- Bharat Heavy Plate and Vessels, Ltd. (India)
- Bureau of Health Policy and Vital Statistics
- Banshee Headquarters (all-terrain vehicle website)
- Battalion Headquarters (various armed forces)
- Bearing Headquarters (Broadview, IL)
- Biblia Hebraica Quinta (Hebrew Bible)
- Brent Hartman Billiard Cues
- Broken Hill, New South Wales, Australia - Broken Hill (Airport Code)
- Bull-Hutchings-Quayle (chemical reaction)
- Baltimore Heritage Quilters' Guild (Lutherville, MD)
- Bay Heritage Quilters Group (Bay City, Michigan)
- Brant Heritage Quilters Guild (Ontario, Canada)
- Bulloch Hall Quilt Guild (Roswell, GA)
- Bonded Hearts Quarter Horses (Sanger, TX)
- Bureau of Health Quality Management (Massachusetts Department of Public Health)
- Bahrain (ISO Country code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Biosearch's proprietary line of fluorophores and quenchers, including the Black Hole Quencher (BHQ), CAL Fluor, and Quasar dye technologies, will be used by Micronics in conjunction with the molecular beacons probe technology that Micronics licensed from PHRI Properties.
A synthesis support was used to introduce a black hole quencher 1 (Biosearch Technologies) to the 3' end of the quencher oligonucleotide according to the manufacturer's instructions.