Wygen #1 is expected to be a mirror image of Black Hills Power and Light Company's Neil Simpson #2, which was completed in 1995.
What does BHPL stand for?
BHPL stands for Black Hills Power and Light (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BHPL
We have 11 other meanings of BHPL in our Acronym Attic
- Biology Health and Physics Department
- Bureau of Human Prescription Drugs (Canada)
- Bridgton Hospital Physician Group (Maine)
- Baat Hamari Pakki Hai (Indian TV show)
- Buy Here, Pay Here (car dealerships offering in-house financing)
- Babcock Hitachi Philippines Inc. (Makati City, Philippines)
- Basal Hypothalamic-Pituitary Islands
- Benton Harbor Public Library (Michigan)
- Berkeley Heights Public Library (New Jersey)
- Beverly Hills Public Library (Santa Monica, CA)
- Beacon Hill Property Management Corp. (Boston, MA)
- Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Library (University of South Australia)
- Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Postgraduate Medical School (UK)
- Behavioral Healthcare Performance Measurement System (National Association of State Mental Health Program Directors Research Institute, Inc.)
- Baden Pembinaan Hukum Nationsal
- Behavioral Health Providers Network
- Bell's Home Profit Network
- Book History Postgraduate Network
- N-Bis (2-Hydroxypropyl) Nitrosamine
- Base Historic Preservation Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Black Hills Power and Light supplies electric utility service in western South Dakota, northeastern Wyoming, and southeastern Montana.
com) is a communications subsidiary of Black Hills Corporation, an energy and communications company that supplies electric utility service in western South Dakota, northeastern Wyoming, and southeastern Montana through Black Hills Power and Light Company; markets communications services in Rapid City and the Northern Black Hills through Black Hills FiberCom; engages in the mining and sale of coal from its mine located near Gillette, Wyoming through Wyodak Resources Development Corp.