Wax additives significantly influence coatings surface properties and are widely acknowledged as providing superior coatings performances such as anti-blocking, slip & mobility, abrasion resistance, slip resistance, water repellency, touch & feel, matting effect as well as black heel mark resistance.
What does BHMR stand for?
BHMR stands for Black Heel Mark Resistance (parquet lacquer properties)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BHMR
We have 2 other meanings of BHMR in our Acronym Attic
- Baldwin Hackett & Meeks, Inc. (Omaha, NE; software development)
- Behavioral Health Management, Inc. (Merrillville, IN)
- Bennett Hartman Morris and Kaplan (law firm; Portland, OR)
- Barnesville Hutton Memorial Library (Ohio)
- Biswanath Hosiery Mills Limited
- Boothbay Harbor Memorial Library (Maine)
- Badan Hukum Milik Negara (Indonesia)
- Black Hills Museum of Natural History (Hill City, SD)
- Barnesville Hutton Memorial Public Library (Barnesville, OH)
- Burleigh Heads Mowbray Park (sports club; Australia)
- Business and Human Resources Management
- Business and Human Resources Management Directorate
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (degree; India)
- Barbers Hill Middle School (Texas)
- Bernardo Heights Middle School (Rancho Bernardo, CA)
- Beverly Hills Middle School (various locations)
- Beverly Hills Montessori School (West Hollywood, CA)
- Black Hawk Middle School
- Bloomfield Hills Middle School (Bloomfield Hills, MI)
- Boeing Human Modeling System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Typical polyols used to create wood flooring products include polyesters (PES), which bring exceptional chemical resistance; polycarbonates (PC), which bring a balance of hardness and flexibility; and castor-based (C) products, which are noted for improved black heel mark resistance and amber appearance.