I left the White House, wrote my first book, and signed on as the first executive director of the National Black Gay and Lesbian Leadership Forum.
What does BGLLF stand for?
BGLLF stands for Black Gay and Lesbian Leadership Forum (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Battle Group Logistics Coordinator
- Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Commission (Jamaica)
- Barengi Gadjin Land Council Aboriginal Corporation (Australia)
- Battle Group Logistics Coordinator Support Systems
- Ben Guthrie Lac Du Flambeau Public Library
- British Graham Land Expedition
- Bisexuals, Gays, Lesbians and Friends Association (Western Illinois University)
- Black Girl with Long Hair
- Blaenau Gwent Local Health Board (Wales)
- Battle Ground Little League (Battle Ground, WA)
- Black Greek Letter Organizations
- Bowling Green League of Bicyclists (Kentucky)
- Blinking Green Light of Death (Nikon Digital SLR cameras)
- Bisexual and Gay and Lesbian Students
- Bisexual Gay Lesbian and Straight Alliance (University of Southern Carolina)
- Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian, and Transgender (Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations)
- Bisexual, Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, and Supporters
- Bisexual Gay Lesbian Transgender and Supporters Alliance
- British Guiana Labour Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
1990 Mandy Carter organizes gay and lesbian voters in North Carolina in an attempt to defeat Republican senator Jesse Helms, Carter goes on to become field program consultant for the Black Gay and Lesbian Leadership Forum.
He's also on the national board of the National Black Gay and Lesbian Leadership Forum and is trying to bring gay activism to historically black colleges and universities, long ignored by gay activists.