The Black Country Urban Forest Millennium Programme aims to improve the management of woodland across the Black Country - including hundreds of small woodlands and individual trees in streets, parks and gardens.
What does BCUF stand for?
BCUF stands for Black Country Urban Forest (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCUF
- Black Churches United for Better Health (North Carolina)
- British Columbia Utilities Commission (Canada)
- Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College
- Business and Computer University College (Lebanon)
- Bedford County Utility District (Shelbyville, TN)
- Business Clean Up Day
- Birmingham Credit Union Development Agency (UK)
- Brooklyn Center for the Urban Environment (New York City, NY)
- Backward Castes United Front
- Bakweri Cooperative Union of Farmers (Cameroon)
- Belgian Computer Users Group (Brussels, Belgium)
- Bilateral Closed User Group
- Bilateral Cystourethrogram
- Bird Conservation Union of Georgia
- Brookdale Computer Users Group (Lincroft, New Jersey)
- Black Country Urban Industrial Mission (Christian organization; UK)
- Bell Canada University Labs (Canada)
- Broome County Urban League
- Bachelor of Cultural Tourism
- Baldwin Community United Methodist Church (Pittsburgh, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The park is part of the Black Country Urban Forest Millennium Programme, said to be the UK's most ambitious example of urban forestry OPENING TIMES: Daylight HOW TO GET THERE: Surrounded by the A4030, B4169 and B4182, it won't be easy to find by car if you don't know the area.
From Millennium Point and Thinktank to the Black Country Urban Forest Millennium Programme, there have been wonderful achievements in and around the city.
The Black Country Urban Forest, covering Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall and Wolverhampton; the Forest of Mercia, covering parts of Cannock Chase, Lichfield, South Staffordshire and Walsall; the New Leaf area, including Stoke on Trent and Newcastle-under-Lyme; and the Telford Woods and People area have been named as priority areas by the Forestry Commission.
This tree has been around for 300 years and could live for another 300 years and forms part of the Black Country urban forest.
75 million Black Country Urban Forest project, funded by the Millennium Commission, has created 500 new woodlands across Dudley, Sandwell, Wolverhampton and Walsall.
Initiatives like the Black Country Urban Forest may have made little impact on Dr Daniels but to a significant extent it is true that the Black Country is turning green.
25 million, and the Black Country Urban Forest, awarded pounds 3.