Ophelia Long, chairperson of the Black Congress on Health, Law and Economics (BCHLE), an organization that represents 12 black trade groups in those fields, says the groups meet collectively every four years and typically attract approximately 50,000 visitors to the host city.
What does BCHLE stand for?
BCHLE stands for Black Congress on Health, Law and Economics (Washington, DC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Board Certified Hearing Instrument Specialist
- Board Certified in Hearing Instrument Sciences
- British Columbia Hospital Insurance Service (est. 1948; Canada)
- British Columbia Hunter Jumper Association (Langley, BC, Canada)
- Breast Cancer and Heredity Knowledge Scale
- Bone Conduction Hearing Loss
- British Columbia Hockey League (Tier II Junior A Hockey League, British Columbia, Canada)
- British Columbia Healthy Living Alliance (Canada)
- British Columbia Heritage Language Association (North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- British Columbia Home Learners' Association (Canada)
- Bay County Historical Museum
- Brazoria County Historical Museum (Angleton, TX)
- British Columbia Housing Management Commission (Canada)
- British Columbia History of Nursing (Vancouver, British Columbia)
- Back Country Horsemen of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM)
- BiNus Center Head Office (training center; Indonesia)
- Babylonian Chronicles of the Hellenistic Period (book)
- Bonded Core Hollow Point (ammunition)
- Breast and Cervical Health Program (Washington and Alaska)
- Bucks County Horse Park (Revere, PA)