She is the winner of the 2005 award for fiction from the Black Caucus of the American Library Association Literary Award.
What does BCALA stand for?
BCALA stands for Black Caucus of the American Library Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bombay Chartered Accountant Journal (India)
- Between Chair and Keyboard (location of common computer errors)
- Breast Cancer Action Kingston (Canada)
- British Columbia Association of Kinesiologists
- Barclays Capital Asia Limited (Hong Kong)
- Better Care Assisted Living (assisted living software)
- Black Cherry Acid Lab (Fiuczynski album)
- British Caledonian Airways
- British Columbia Assets and Land (Corporation)
- Bureau of Children and Adult Licensing (Michigan Department of Human Services)
- British Columbia Assets and Land Corporation (now Partnerships British Columbia; Canada)
- Birkbeck College Applied Linguistics Society (University of London; UK)
- Bay County Association of Legal Support Professionals (Michigan)
- B-Cell Adhesion Molecule
- Bank Cost Analysis Model
- Basic Communication Access Method
- Boston Company Asset Management, LLC
- Broad Contemporary Art Museum
- Business Computer-Aided Manufacturing
- BC (British Columbia) Chapter of the American Marketing Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Between 1992 and 1999, the black caucus of the American Library Association (BCALA) held four national conferences around the theme of African-American librarians as culture keepers of their communities.
ANDREW JACKSON President, Black Caucus of the American Library Association (BCALA).
In June, The Known World won the first novelist award from The Black Caucus of The American Library Association.
Valerie Wilson Wesley's relationship novel Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do, which debuted in 1999, was awarded Best Fiction for 2000 by the Black Caucus of the American Library Association.
org The Black Caucus of the American Library Association will hold its 5th National Conference called "Culture Keepers V: Access" at the Ft.
BCALA Award Winners The Black Caucus of the American Library Association announced the winners of its 2002 BCALA Awards for Excellence in adult fiction and nonfiction, first novelist and outstanding contribution to publishing.
Chosen by the Black Caucus of the American Library Association