First Union also invests in several Black Business Investment Corporations (BBICs) that support minority-owned small businesses in Florida, including the Palm Beach County BBIC, West Palm Beach; the Tampa Bay BBIC; the Black Business Investment Fund of Central Florida, Orlando; and the First Coast BBIC, Jacksonville.
What does BBIF stand for?
BBIF stands for Black Business Investment Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBIF
We have 3 other meanings of BBIF in our Acronym Attic
- Bioluminescent Bioreporter Integrated Circuit
- Bowman Birk Inhibitor Concentrate (proteins)
- Bulgarian Biotechnology Information Center (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Biological Biochemical Image Database
- Broadway Business Improvement District (est. 1986; Canada)
- Babesia bovis-Infected Erythrocytes
- Basic Business Information Entity
- Bicycle-Borne Improvised Explosive Device
- Body-Borne Improvised Explosive Device
- Black Box Improv Festival (est. 1989)
- Burdekin Bowen Integrated Floodplain Management Advisory Committee (Australia)
- Brass and Bronze Ingots Institute (Chicago, IL)
- Beijing Bio-Industrial Incubation Center (China)
- Bharat Biotech International Ltd. (Hyderabad, India)
- Bachelor of Business and Information Management (University of Auckland; Auckland, New Zealand)
- Brass and Bronze Ingot Manufacturers, Inc.
- Bremen Bancorp Inc. Missouri
- Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, and Nepal (development region)
- Blood Bank Identification Number
- Broadband Intelligent Network