Joint Media Campaign to Increase HIV/AIDS Awareness to African-American Communities Across the Nation SAN ANTONIO -- Leading up to National HIV Testing Day (June 27th), Clear Channel Communications has joined the Black AIDS Media Partnership (BAMP) to promote the Greater Than AIDS campaign on its radio and outdoor platforms to help increase awareness of the HIV/AIDS epidemic in African-American communities nationwide.
What does BAMP stand for?
BAMP stands for Black AIDS Media Partnership (HIV/AIDS awareness)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAMP
We have 24 other meanings of BAMP in our Acronym Attic
- Battalion Aviation Maintenance Office
- Bay Area Mathematical Olympiad
- Brigade Aviation Maintenance Officer
- Birmingham Area Mothers of Multiples (Alabama)
- Butterflies and Moths of North America
- Background Message Processor
- Barbados Association of Medical Practitioners
- Battlefield Automation Management Program
- Battlefield Automation Master Plan
- Biblioteca Alfonso Mandelli Pagnano (Italy)
- Blarg and Marty Productions
- Bridge Asset Management Program (India)
- BSD Apache Mysql Php (web servers)
- Builders Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh
- Bulgarian Association of Music Producers
- Black America's Political Action Committee
- Berkeley Art Museum Pacific Film Archive
- Bis(Aminophenoxy Phenyl) Methyl Phosphine Oxide
- Bilateral Anterior Magnetic Phrenic Stimulation
- Business and Marketing Planning Solutions (web consultants)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GBC's allies in the national effort include the Centers for Disease Control, Black AIDS Institute, amfAR, The Foundation for AIDS Research, Black AIDS Media Partnership, Kaiser Family Foundation, The Congressional Black Caucus, Gay Men's Health Crisis and the National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS.