This newest version of the BizTalk Framework has been redefined to be SOAP 1.
What does BTF stand for?
BTF stands for BizTalk Framework (Microsoft)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BTF
We have 94 other meanings of BTF in our Acronym Attic
- Beyond the Felt (poker forum)
- Beyond the Floor (environment)
- Bhangra Teams' Forum (est. 2008)
- Bidirectional Texture Function
- BikeTechForums (motorcycle community)
- Binaytara Foundation (est. 2007)
- Biometrics Task Force (US Army)
- Biotech Turnaround Fund (Netherlands)
- Biotechnology Facility
- Biotechnology Technologist-Forensics (Fleming College; Ontario, Canada)
- Black Terror Fighters (gaming clan)
- Blessthefall (band)
- Block Trade Facility
- Blood Transfusion (more commonly seen as BT)
- Blue Torch Fab (off road vehicle fabricators)
- Boiler Tube Failure
- Bois des Trois Frontières (French wood supplier)
- Bon Ton Fashionista (slogan)
- Bons du Trésor à Taux Fixe et à Intérêts Précomptés (French Government Bills)
- Brain Trauma Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEON is endorsing the Microsoft BizTalk Framework and BizTalk products and tools, and is joining the BizTalk steering committee.
BizTalk Framework is a set of guidelines for how to publish schema in XML and how to use XML messages to easily integrate software programs to build rich new solutions, according to Microsoft.
About the BizTalk Framework Introduced by Microsoft in March 1999, the BizTalk Framework makes it easy for businesses to exchange information between software applications and conduct business over the Internet with trading partners and customers.
About the BizTalk Framework Introduced by Microsoft in March, the BizTalk Framework makes it easy for businesses to exchange information between software applications and conduct business over the Internet with trading partners and customers.
Encapsulated host functionality then can be fully integrated within the BizTalk framework.
Enhanced Interoperability Tools Another key benefit of Windows DNAfs 2000 is the ability to utilize the interoperability features that Microsoft's BizTalk Framework offers.
Commerce One Gateway for BizTalk Framework The Commerce One Gateway for BizTalk Framework enables trading partner connectivity between Commerce One customers and any organization that uses Microsoft BizTalk Server, or any other e-commerce integration server supporting the BizTalk Framework.