MARC affirms its ratings of Sistem Penyuraian Trafik KL's (SPRINT) MYR 510 million Al Bai Bithaman Ajil Islamic Debt Securities (BaIDS) and MYR 365 million Bank Guaranteed Serial Fixed Rate Bonds (BG Bonds) at A+ID and -(bg) respectively.
What does BAIDS stand for?
BAIDS stands for Bithaman Ajil Islamic Debt Securities
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAIDS
- British Association for International and Comparative Education
- Bay Area Inner City Leadership Alliance (Institute for Contemporary Studies; Richmond, CA)
- Bulletin of the Astronomical Institutes of Czechoslovakia
- Bachelor of Applied Interior Design (various schools)
- Barrow Area Information Database
- Bay Area Ice Dancers (California)
- BioOne Abstracts and Indexes Database (Cambridge Scientific Abstracts)
- Blind-Anchored Interference-mitigating Detector
- Bay Area International Development Organization
- Bangladesh AIDS Information and Documentation Services (Rajshahi, Bangladesh)
- Best Asia International Digital Technology Ltd. (China)
- British Association of Industrial Editors
- Bay Area Industry Education Council (Fremont, CA)
- Belarussian Association of International Forwarders (freight; Belarus)
- Bharatia Agro-Industries Foundation (India)
- Bile Acid-Independant Flow
- Bile Acid-Independent Fraction
- Boyer Allan India Fund, Inc. (hedge fund; India)
- Broward Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (Pompano Beach, FL)
- British Aviation Insurance Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
RAM Ratings has reaffirmed the 3 long-term rating of Kesas' MYR 800 million Al-Bai' Bithaman Ajil Islamic Debt Securities while revising its rating outlook to stable from negative.
RAM Ratings has reaffirmed the A(s) rating of Lembaga Kemajuan Perusahn Pertanian Negeri Pahang's MYR 300 million Bai' Bithaman Ajil Islamic Debt Securities with a stable outlook.