Some people I know have strong judgments, and sometimes I am unable to bite my lip, and end up biting their heads off.
What does BML stand for?
BML stands for Bite My Lip
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BML
We have 132 other meanings of BML in our Acronym Attic
- Bibliothèque Médicale Lemanissier (French: Lemanissier Medical Library; Le Mans, France)
- Bibliothèque Michel Lebrun (French: Michel Lebrun Library)
- Bibliothèque Municipale de Lyon (French: Lyon Municipal Library; Lyon, France)
- Bidder's Mailing List
- Big Mouth Loud (professional wrestling promotion; Japan)
- Biham-Middleton-Levine (traffic model)
- Bill Me Later
- Biologie Moléculaire des Ligneux (French: Molecular Biology of Woody Plants; conference)
- BioMechanics Laboratory
- Biomedical Library (University of South Alabama and University of California, San Diego)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They hang their eyes on my lips, and a familiar fear strikes me: I am the one who knows, I am the one who remembers, I bite my lips and cry.
``I have to bite my lip a lot, because I heard a lot of suggestions that made my skin crawl: Casting Hermione as an American, combining the first two books.