Following the recently introduced DMVA1 video processor which supports up to 720p, the DMVA2 SoC offers three times the video performance over the DMVA1 video processor and is equipped with TI's Smart Codec Technology, which provides up to five times the bit rate reduction for improved video quality and network bandwidth.
What does BRR stand for?
BRR stands for Bit Rate Reduction
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of BRR
We have 71 other meanings of BRR in our Acronym Attic
- Batch Record Review
- Battelle Memorial Institute Reactor
- Baumschlager Rally & Racing (Austria)
- Belton Railroad Company
- Benefit-Risk Ratio
- Benefits Realization Review (health insurance)
- Beta Readiness Review
- Big Red Racing (game)
- Big River Resources (various locations)
- Binary Revolution Radio (radio show)
- Blue Ribbon Review (various organizations)
- Blue Ridge Rounders (band)
- Boardroom Radio (corporate webcasting company; Australia)
- Bounding Regenerative Randomization
- Budget Revision Request (various locations)
- Bus Requirements Review
- Business Readiness Rating (open source software)
- Business Renseignements et Recouvrements (French debt collection company)
- Business Requirements Review
- Business Restructuring Reserve
Samples in periodicals archive:
These filters are responsible for up to 45% additional bit rate reductions, further reducing network bandwidth and storage demands.
The XCode II, performs format conversion, bit rate reduction and resolution reduction of multiple MPEG video streams at 8x-to-24x real time.
Independent lab tests show a 50%-60% improvement in bit rate reduction, making it much more cost effective to deliver broadcast-quality video over cable, satellite and telecom networks.
XCode II performs format conversion, bit rate reduction, and resolution reduction of multiple MPEG video streams at 8x-24x real time.
With the integrated BSP MAP-CA digital signal processor, the Streamshaper offers bit rate reduction of broadcast digital television channels for secure delivery over broadband networks.
Dolby Digital technology y Chairman Ray Dolby received an Emmy Award in was awarded for Dolby Laboratories' "pioneering development of a multichannel, digital audio, bit rate reduction system, standardized for the ATSC high-definition and standard-defintion television systems, and for worldwide Digital Versatile Disc.
The HD recording format is a totally new design which embodies the latest bit rate reduction techniques for extraordinarily high image quality.