com)-- Evan Guthrie of the Evan Guthrie Law Firm in Charleston, South Carolina visited the law education class at Bishop England High School on Daniel Island in Charleston, SC on Tuesday November 6th 2012.
What does BEHS stand for?
BEHS stands for Bishop England High School (Charleston, South Carolina)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BEHS
We have 7 other meanings of BEHS in our Acronym Attic
- Big Electric Human-Energized Machine, Only Too Heavy
- Bank Erosion Hazard Index (method for assessing stream bank erosion potential)
- Border Environmental Health Initiative (USGS)
- Beijing Enterprises Holdings Limited
- Better Ear Hearing Level
- Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust (UK)
- Basic Environmental Health Program (New York)
- Bis 2-Ethylhexyl phthalate
- Bellevue East High School (Bellevue, Nebraska)
- Ben Eielson High School (Eielson AFB, Alaska)
- Blanche Ely High School (Florida)
- Box Elder High School (Brigham City, Utah)
- Bristol Eastern High School (Connecticut)
- Brookfield East High School (Brookfield, WI)
- Bureau of Environmental Health and Safety
- Bureau of Environmental Health Services (various locations)
- Burlington-Edison High School (Washington)
- Bill Emerson Humanitarian Trust
- Babcock & Brown Environmental Investments (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The recipients are: Academic Magnet High School Grace McLeod Bishop England High School Kaylie Fehr, Mary Runey, Ashleigh Van Metre Fort Dorchester High School Morgan Jones, Kimberly Stempert Hanahan High School Quintessa Fishburne, Emily Moeller, Christopher Piedmont, Terry Tran, James Workman Wando High School George Alford, Lauren Brooks, Alexander Franchak, Stewart Gress, Atlee Lenes The cornerstone of STAEF's fundraising efforts for these scholarships is the Foundation's partnership with the PGA Nationwide Tour Championship at Daniel Island held in October.
com)-- Evan Guthrie of the Evan Guthrie Law Firm in Charleston, South Carolina participated in the Bishop England High School Career Day on Daniel Island in Charleston, SC on Wednesday, October 24th, 2012.