Washington, Jan 16 ( ANI ): Low birth weight is not associated with asthma risk in young children, a new study has revealed.
What does BWT stand for?
BWT stands for Birth Weight
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BWT
We have 48 other meanings of BWT in our Acronym Attic
- Black Widow Spider Venom (neurotoxin)
- Ballast Water Tank (maritime engineering)
- Ballast Water Treatment
- Basic Warrior Training
- Bauchweg Training (Switzerland)
- Best Water Technology (various locations)
- Bi-orthogonal Wavelet Transform
- Big White Truck
- Binary Wavelet Transform
- Biological Weapons Testing (Laboratories, Inc)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Babies born at a very low birth weight are more likely to have memory and attention problems when they become adults than babies born at a low to normal weight.
A STUDY WAS CONDUCTED TO COMPARE the self-reported health of children who had been born prematurely and at an extremely low birth weight with children with a normal birth weight and to contrast the perspectives of the children with that of their parents.
9); no other associations were found for low birth weight or prematurity, but the infant mortality risk was reduced in areas where 15% or more of residents were Hispanic (0.
SCIENTISTS have found a genetic link between low birth weight and adulthood diabetes.
Epidemiologic studies have reported associations between mercury (Hg) exposure and a variety of adverse reproductive outcomes, but associations between Hg and birth weight have been inconsistent.
Animal studies have shown that increased exposure to phthalates is tightly linked to low birth weight in male offspring.
2) In experienced hands, intrapartum clinical estimates of birth weight for term infants are at least as good as ultrasound-based predictions, being correct to within 10% of the birth weight in 55-72% of estimations.