Adriana is legally free and may have contact in the future with her birth siblings.
What does BSIB stand for?
BSIB stands for Birth Sibling (adoption)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSIB
We have 4 other meanings of BSIB in our Acronym Attic
- British Security Industry Authority
- British Standards Institute Association
- British Starch Industry Association
- Brockhall Ship Insurance Agency (UK)
- Building Social Inclusion in Australia
- Building Surveyors Institute of Australia
- Bulk Sample Isotope Analysis
- Bulk Stable Isotope Analysis
- Bachelor of Science in International Business
- Boy Scout International Bureau
- Brakke-Schafnitz Insurance Brokers, Inc. (Laguna Niguel, CA)
- British Society for International Bibliography (est. 1927)
- Banque Sahélo-Saharienne pour l'Investissement et le Commerce (French: Sahalian-Saharan Investment and Trade Bank)
- Base Station Identification Code
- Base Station Identity Code
- Bernadine Sitts Intermediate Center (Garden City, KS)
- Blind Spatial Interference Canceler
- Business and Systems Integration Consulting (business process management)
- Bile Salt-Independent Canalicular Flow
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2005, one in every 35 kindergarteners was a multiple birth sibling.
As far as I know I had three birth siblings, Yvette, Charlie and Lester.
An ideal family would help Serenity maintain her connection to her birth siblings.
Roderick would do best as the youngest or only child in a home and wishes to maintain contact with his birth siblings.