Residents in Bordesley Green have staged a series of demonstrations after Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Trust announced plans for the medium secure unit.
What does BSMHT stand for?
BSMHT stands for Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Trust (UK National Health Service)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Bulletin de la Société Mathématique de France
- Bastard System Manager from Hell
- Barbra Streisand Music Guide (fan website)
- Berlin-Sydney Marketing GmbH
- Borders Squirrel Management Group (UK)
- Bozell Sawyer Miller Group Worldwide (New York, NY)
- British Society of Master Glass Painters
- Big Sky Morgan Horse Association (Fortine, MT)
- Baltic Street Mental Health Board, Incorporated (Brooklyn, NY)
- Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Foundation Trust (UK)
- Bank Syariah Mega Indonesia, PT (Indonesia)
- Baylor Sports Medicine Institute (Baylor College of Medicine; Texas)
- Biblical Studies Ministries International, Inc. (Indiana)
- Bio-Solutions Manufacturing, Inc. (Hattiesburg, MS)
- Bretagne Sud Modelage Industriel (French: South Brittany Industrial Modeling; Brittany, France)
- Bulan Sabit Merah Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Red Crescent)
- Bureau of Standards, Metrology and Inspection (China)
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems
- Binding Schema Markup Language
- Bioinformatic Sequence Markup Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is employed by Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Trust and works at National Deaf Mental Health Service.
Birmingham Health Scrutiny Committee yesterday hit out at Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Trust as the public consultation officially closed.
NHS West Midlands has selected Dr Neil Deuchar, the current medical director at Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Trust, for the position backed in the Lord Darzi report to boost the NHS.
Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Trust warned that refusal of planning permission would deliver a serious setback to services for an estimated 65,000 people over 65 in Birmingham suffering from mental illness
Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Trust and the town's Children's Trust will not be included either.
Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Trust handles treatment and services for a population of 1.
In a statement by Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health Trust Ms Turner said now the trial was over, the internal inquiry would be resumed to see what lessons could be learned.