Patients diagnosed with Behet's Syndrome will be able to see specialists on the same day instead of having to attend different appointments at the Birmingham and Midland Eye Centre (BMEC), based at City Hospital, in Winson Green.
What does BMEC stand for?
BMEC stands for Birmingham and Midland Eye Centre (Birmingham, West Midlands, England, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMEC
We have 12 other meanings of BMEC in our Acronym Attic
- British Marine Electronics Association
- Brockville Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Association (Brockville, Ontario, Canada)
- Bulk Materials Engineering Australia
- Burlington Municipal Employees Association (Burlington, MA)
- Business Management Enterprise Architecture
- Biomedical Engineering Alliance for Industrial Internships (Biomedical Engineering Society)
- Bangladesh Madrasah Education Board
- Bilingual Multicultural Education Bureau (New Mexico)
- Business and Management EBusiness Systems (Brunei University)
- Benign Myoclonic Epilepsy of Childhood
- Black and Minority Ethnic Community
- Bone Marrow Endothelial Cell
- Brain Microvascular Endothelial Cell
- Brigade Main Engineer Cell
- British Marine Equipment Council (est. 1966; trade association; London, UK)
- Business Management Education Centre (UK)
- Blue Mountain Eagle Climbing Club
- Burmese Muslim Education and Community Center (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Black and Minority Ethnic Community Partnership (UK)
- Beaumont Municipal Employees Credit Union (now Beaumont Community Credit Union; Beaumont, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Arundel was stunned when he went to the mail room at Birmingham and Midland Eye Centre and was handed a scruffy package postmarked July 27, 1982.
The Sandwell and West Birmingham NHS Trust, which runs the Birmingham and Midland Eye Centre, only used 13 per cent of its surgery time - four of 34 planned hours - the worst rate in the country, according to the figures.
Ophthalmologists from the Birmingham and Midland Eye Centre will play cricket on Sunday at King Edward's School, Edgbaston, to raise money for Vidyapith.
About 30 people will attend a special solar clinic at the Birmingham and Midland Eye Centre at City Hospital, Birmingham, today for check-ups.
Byline: Gillian Mansell I ATTENDED the Birmingham and Midland Eye Centre at City Hospital.