Hilary is well known in the region's business world, having clinched Birmingham Young Professional of the Year Award in 2011.
What does BYPY stand for?
BYPY stands for Birmingham Young Professional of the Year (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bideford Youth Pipe Band (UK)
- Bedford Youth Performing Company (New Hampshire)
- Beijing Yanhua Petrochemical Co. (China)
- Bolton Young Persons Housing Scheme (UK)
- BSES (Bombay Suburban Electric Supply) Yamuna Power, Ltd.
- Bangladesh Yellow Pages Online
- Brunswick Young Peoples Project (UK)
- Baptist Young Peoples Union
- Backyard Resorts LLC
- Backyard Rinks, Ltd.
- Bake Young Realty
- Baytree Real Estate
- Belarusian Rouble (ISO currency code)
- Bendigo Youth Racing, Inc. (Victoria, Australia)
- Billion Years
- Books for Young Readers
- Bayview Yacht Racing Association (Australia)
- Blackwater Yacht Racing Association (Smith Mountain Lake, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nearly 200 members of Birmingham's business community came together at Marco Pierre White's restaurant at The Cube to mark the launch of Birmingham Young Professional of the Year 2012.
Holzherr, a former recipient of the Birmingham Young Professional of the Year award, faces competition in the form of recruitment team manager Ricky Martin, 26.
Nominations have now opened for Birmingham Young Professional of the Year (BYPY) 2012, which aims to celebrate the city's most talented worker in the business and financial sectors.
Members of Birmingham's professional and financial services sectors came together for a drinks reception to celebrate the launch of Birmingham Young Professional of the Year (BYPY).
David, director at JNJ Financial Management, met Glynn at the Birmingham Young Professional of the Year awards last month.
Amanda Porter said: "Our members have been fun-chairman's annual ball and the Birmingham Young Professional of the Year Awards.
Birmingham Young Professional of the Year awards (now in its tenth year) as well as providing award-winning mentoring to young professionals and university undergraduates; with informative and entertaining speakers and managing the Graduate Apprentice pro--mingham Future also raises funds for its own charity - the Future Foundation - and organises events and debates on cultural and diversity issues which inform the way business is done in Birmingham.