Ms Yaqoob is a former Birmingham councillor and leader of the Respect party, as well as head of the Birmingham Stop the War Coalition.
What does BSTWC stand for?
BSTWC stands for Birmingham Stop the War Coalition (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSTWC
- Business Solutions through Technology (Colorado; est. 1992)
- Black Sea Technology Transfer Center
- Bharti School of Telecommunication Technology and Management (IIT Delhi, India)
- Burn Survivors Throughout the World
- Barbados Secondary Teachers' Union
- Brest State Technical University (Belarus)
- Block Serial Tunneling
- Bed Nucleus of the Stria Terminalis
- Bergen Student-TV (Norway)
- Berkeley Stop the War Coalition (University of California, Berkeley)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sparkbrook Respect councillor Salma Yaqoob, chairman of the Birmingham Stop the War coalition, has also questioned the true purpose of flooding closely-defined inner city areas with surveillance cameras.
He will be special guest of the Birmingham Stop the War Coalition and will speak at Laurel Road Community Centre, Handsworth at 7.
The Birmingham Stop the War Coalition yesterday urged a mass public turnout in the event of a US ground assault on Fallujah.
The organisers of the Birmingham demonstrations are Midlands Palestinian Community Association (MPCA), the West Midlands Palestine Solidarity Campaign (WMPSC) and Birmingham Stop the War Coalition.
The meeting, organised by Birmingham Stop the War Coalition, is being held at Kings Heath Community Centre, Heathfield Road at 7.
The Birmingham Stop The War Coalition alone had hired 200 coaches and many other organisations hit the road, too.
Ladywood MP Clare Short, Selly Oak MP Lynne Jones and Yardley MP John Hemming will join chairman of the Birmingham Stop The War Coalition Councillor Salma Yaqoob to speak at the event tonight outside Waterstones bookshop at the Bullring from 5pm.