They also pleaded guilty to a charge of conspiracy to defraud Birmingham Research and Development Ltd.
What does BRDL stand for?
BRDL stands for Birmingham Research and Development Ltd. (University of Birmingham; UK; est. 1986)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRDL
We have 1 other meaning of BRDL in our Acronym Attic
- Bar Restaurant Du Havre (French: Bar Harbor Restaurant; Vernon, France)
- Barren River District Health Department (Kentucky)
- Belle River District High School (Canada)
- Biomass Research and Development Initiative (US DOE)
- Black Rock Design Institute (Nevada)
- Business Research, Development and Innovation Survey
- Ballarat Roller Derby League (Ballarat, Victoria, Australia)
- Bio-Engineer Research & Development Laboratory
- Biomedical Research and Development Laboratory
- Boyevaya Razvedyuatel'naya Dozornaya Meshina (Russian combat reconnaissance patrol vehicle)
- Baba Raghav Das Medical College (Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India)
- Board Resourcing and Development Office (British Columbia, Canada)
- Badia Research and Development Program (Jordan)
- Bahawalpur Rural Development Project (Pakistan)
- Baton Rouge Duplicating Products (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Belize Rural Development Programme
- Blue Ribbon Defense Panel
- Border Router Discovery Protocol
- Biomedical Research and Development Price Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sadler, 49, of Greenhill London Road, Worcester, appeared at Birmingham Crown Court and pleaded guilty to stealing pounds 4,999,516 from Birmingham Research and Development Ltd.