Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute with Galvanon for the MediKiosk * Santa Fe Indian School with Healthmaster Holdings LLC for HealthOffice Enterprise Software to stop the spread of viral gastroenteritis Microsoft Winner for the Best Use of Interoperability * Birmingham Regional Emergency Medical Services System with FortA[c] Inc.
What does BREMSS stand for?
BREMSS stands for Birmingham Regional Emergency Medical Services System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Boeing Radiation Effects Laboratory (est. 1963)
- British Rail Engineering Limited
- Bureau Regional pour Ethnologie et la Linguistique (Italy)
- Business Registration and Licensing Agency (Tanzania)
- Battery Range Extender Modules
- Bremische Landesmedienanstalt (German)
- British Radio and Electronic Equipment Manufacturers' Association
- Bossier Rural Electric Membership Corporation
- Builders Real Estate Marketing Corporation
- Blue Ridge Emergency Medical Services (Viriginia)
- Bare Reactor Experiment, Nevada (Atomic Energy Commission)
- Blue Ridge Environmental Network (Salem, VA)
- Bruno Enfield
- Braunschweig Enzyme Database (Technical University of Brunswick Institute for Bioinformatics and Biochemistry; Germany)
- Building and Real Estate Network (Belgian)
- BRAIN (Broadband Radio Access for Based-Based Networks) End Terminal Architecture
- Business Real Estate Ownership Council
- Businesses and Residents for Economic Opportunity (Pullman, WA)
- Blowing Rock Equestrian Preserve (Blowing Rock, NC)
- Boundary Representation
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 million," says Joe Acker, executive director for the Birmingham Regional Emergency Medical Services System.