Birmingham New Communities Network (BNCN) will help bring together new and existing refugee groups which have made the city their home.
What does BNCN stand for?
BNCN stands for Birmingham New Communities Network (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Biscayne Nature Center for Environmental Education (Florida)
- Boron Neutron Capture Enhanced Fast Neutron Therapy
- Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale Florence (Italy)
- Bureau de Normalisation des Chemins de Fer (French: Standardization Bureau of Railways)
- British Nuclear Cardiology Group
- Banque Nationale pour le Commerce de l'Industrie
- Bayesian Network Causal Model
- Bureau de Normalisation de la Construction Métallique (French: Bureau of Standards for Construction)
- Battalion Command Group
- Basic Non-Commissioned Officer Course
- British National Conference on Databases
- Babasaheb Naik College of Engineering (India)
- Benign Nocturnal Childhood Occipital Epilepsy
- Bachelor Non-Commissioned Officer Quarters
- Braulio Carrillo National Park
- Bridge Network Control Protocol (computing)
- Business Network on Crime Prevention (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Pharmacy (Mumbia, India)
- Bloomington Normal Citizens for Peace and Justice (Bloomington, IL)