Birmingham-based Wragge & Co won the Team Award at the Young Solicitors Group Pro Bono Awards Winners -volunteers from the firm are involved with the Birmingham Employment Rights Advice Line.
What does BERAL stand for?
BERAL stands for Birmingham Employment Rights Advice Line (Birmingham Law Society; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Berkeley Election Reform Act
- Biomass Energy Research Association
- Bit-Error Rate Analysis
- Bonaly Estate Residents Association
- Brainstem Evoked Response Audiometry
- Branford Electric Railway Association
- British Educational Research Association
- Brookhaven Employees Recreation Association
- Biological and Environmental Research Advisory Committee
- Berlin Airlift Device
- Baltic Ecological Recycling Agriculture and Society
- Blue Earth River Basin Initiative (Fairmont, MN; Environmental Protection Agency)
- Building and Evaluating Resources for Biomedical Text Mining (Workshop)
- British Examining and Registration Board in Occupational Hygiene (UK)
- Bartlesville Energy Research Center
- Biological Effects of Radiation and Chemical
- Biomedical Engineering Research Center (Kogakuin University; Japan)
- Black Economic Research Center
- Buffalo Economic Renaissance Corporation (Buffalo, NY)
- Business and Economic Research Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Birmingham Employment Rights Advice Line (BERAL) will help people facing typical legal-related work issues from discrimination and redundancy to pension and holiday entitlement.