An eyewitness told police the Seat Ibiza ended up facing traffic coming off St Chad's Queensway after its driver had pulled out of Whittal Street, near to Birmingham Dental Hospital, and collided with the lorry.
What does BDH stand for?
BDH stands for Birmingham Dental Hospital (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BDH
We have 38 other meanings of BDH in our Acronym Attic
- Business Development Group International (Germany)
- Barwon Division of General Practice (Moree, New South Wales, Australia)
- Berkeley Drosophila Genome Project
- Barege Designers Guild and Preservation Project
- Black Diamond Girl Scout Council (Charleston, WV)
- Barbie Dream House (toy)
- Bearing, Distance & Heading
- Belgian Draft Horse
- Big Damn Hero (characters in TV show Firefly/Serenity)
- Bilinear Diffie-Hellman Problem (mathematics)
- Boule de Haine (French: Ball of Hate)
- Brown Daily Herald, Inc. (Brown University; Providence, RI)
- Brusthöhendurchmesser (German: Chest High Diameter, Forestry)
- Bryce Dallas Howard (actress)
- Bund Deutscher Haarformer EV (German Hairdressers Association)
- Bund Deutscher Hebammen (German: Federation of German Midwives)
- Burani Designer Holding (Italy)
- Bradford District Health Authority (UK)
- British Dental Hygienists Association
- Broadmoor Downs Homeowners Association (Colorado Springs, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Birmingham Dental Hospital and School of Dentistry would be set among future development aspirations for the medical park that include private hospitals and supporting medical uses.
I even learned to pull teeth after a two-day course at Birmingham Dental Hospital.
CAPTION(S): State of the art: The BBC Pebble Mill site, which will be the new home of the Birmingham Dental Hospital (left).
The document, leaked to the Sunday Mercury, revealed that Birmingham Dental Hospital amassed a shocking 140 'risk' points - nearly THREE times higher than the 50 points which constitutes a 'high risk requiring urgent attention.
The backers behind a new pounds 35 million Birmingham Dental Hospital and School of Dentistry on the old BBC Pebble Mill site have revealed their shortlist of two preferred contractors - Galliford Try and Skanska.
Aghabeigi, a former oral surgeon and training director at Birmingham Dental Hospital and a dentist and educational director at Edgbaston's Tatum Clinic and Institute, pleaded guilty to 12 charges of fraud at Birmingham magistrates' court this month.
THERE is a worrying question mark hanging over the future of Birmingham Dental Hospital.