Sgt Padmore said: "Working with our partners, including Birmingham Anti-Social Behaviour Unit and the community, we managed to identify the offenders who were responsible and bring them to justice.
What does BASBU stand for?
BASBU stands for Birmingham Anti-Social Behaviour Unit (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business Aviation School of Aeronautics
- Bristol Aerospace Sub-Aqua Club (UK; diving club)
- Board on African Science Academy Development
- Banc of America Securities Asia Limited (Hong Kong)
- Brain-Averaged Specific Absorption Rate
- Bay Area Search and Rescue Council (California)
- Boston Association of School Administrators and Supervisors (Dorchester, MA)
- British Association of South Asian Studies
- Broadcast Advertising Standards Board of Finance (UK)
- Bulletin of the Astronomical Society of Brazil
- British Association of Symphonic Bands and Wind Ensembles
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences (Melbourne University)
- Barrow Arctic Science Consortium
- Bay Area Showcase Chorus (Santa Clara, CA)
- Bay Area Single Christians
- Bedford Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Beekeepers Association of Southern California
- Behavior Assessment System for Children
- Bengali Association of Southern California
Samples in periodicals archive:
Guest speakers included Supt Malcolm Coall, Sgt Sharon Naughton and Jagveen Bagary from Birmingham Anti-Social Behaviour Unit (BASBU), providing Birmingham Future members with up-to-date statistics showing that Birmingham is one of the safest cities in the UK.
Unit officers are working with Birmingham City Council, housing associations, other landlords and Birmingham anti-social behaviour unit to identify tenants whose children are responsible for anti-social behaviour.
Last year, there were 42 ASBOs and 28 injunctions issued in cases handled by the Birmingham Anti-Social Behaviour Unit, which said it welcomed the consultation paper.
Ian McGibbon, manager of Birmingham Anti-social Behaviour Unit, said: 'Dickens behaviour was intolerable towards his neighbours and to staff at the local office.
PC Dave Harman, from the Ladywood neighbourhood policing team, said: "Osbert Humphrey and the 16-year-old have been brought to justice thanks to excellent work from police, the local community and the Birmingham Anti-Social Behaviour Unit.
The Birmingham Anti-Social Behaviour Unit, part of the Safer Birmingham Partnership, is under threat due to Government funding not being renewed and staff have been handed redundancy notices.
David Stamps, Birmingham OVER the past few years you have printed many articles about the successful outcomes of legal actions instigated by the Birmingham Anti-Social Behaviour Unit on behalf of Birmingham City Council, but this is not reflective of the full extent of the work undertaken by this unit, who only instigate legal actions as a last resort.