The "India SME Fund" has been launched in association with Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Pte Ltd (ABSLAMC), the fourth largest asset management company in India and a part of the India-based US$40 billion Aditya Birla Group.
What does BSLAMC stand for?
BSLAMC stands for Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- William S. Boyd School of Law (University of Nevada, Las Vegas)
- Core Biosafety Level 3 Core (University of Michigan)
- Bachelor of Science Landscape Architecture
- Basketball Summer League in Alexandria (est. 1999; Alexandria, Egypt)
- Big Sandy Lake Association (McGregor, MN)
- Bilingual Second Language Acquisition (linguistics)
- Binding Service Level Agreement
- Border Security Legislation Amendment Act of 2002 (Australia)
- Boston Society of Landscape Architects (Framingham, MA)
- Bund Schweizerischer Landschaftsarchitekten (German: Federation of Swiss Landscape Architects)
- Block Static Load Balancing
- Brown Spruce Longhorn Beetle (insect)
- bit serial, leftmost bit first
- Bit String, Left Bit First
- Beaman Student Life Center (Belmont University; Tennessee)
- Beautiful Savior Lutheran Church
- Best Shortened Linear Code
- Biological Sciences Learning Center (University of Southern Mississippi and University of Chicago)
- Blackpool Sea Life Centre
- Bradley Stoke Leisure Centre (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In India, Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company launched the Birla Sun Life International Equity Fund, one of the most successful new fund offerings in India in 2007, garnering $322 million in new funds.
Sun Life Financial Asia - Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company Limited signed an agreement with Alliance Capital Asset Management (India) Private Limited to acquire the rights to manage the Indian mutual fund assets of Alliance Capital Mutual Fund.
Seven months into the Company's joint venture with the Aditya Birla Group, Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company overtook the State Bank of India Mutual Fund to become the second largest player in the business and accounts for about 18% of the private sector mutual funds," added Mr.