The area's streets are quiet during the day but, on the last night of my trip, the town of Birgu began its annual Festival of Lights, which has the feel of an old-fashioned community event, as residents of all ages and a smattering of tourists mingle amid the sounds of live entertainment and smells of local dishes being freshly prepared.
What does BRG stand for?
BRG stands for Birgu (postal locality, Malta)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRG
We have 107 other meanings of BRG in our Acronym Attic
- Barème de Ressources Garanties (French: Schedule of Benefit Resources)
- Barna Research Group (est. 1984)
- Barrington Research Group, Inc (Calgary, AB, Canada)
- Bâtir-Rénover-Gérer (French: Build-Manage-Renovate)
- Baton Rouge Green (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Best Rate Guarantee
- Best Regards
- Bike Repair Guy
- Bioengineering Research Grants
- Bistro Resto Gusto (French restaurant)
- Black Repertory Group (Berkeley, CA)
- Blue Rain Gallery (various locations)
- Blue Red Green (uncommon variant of RGB)
- Blue, Red, and Gold Letter Edition (bible)
- Bluerock Guitars
- BMX (Bicycle Motocross) Racing Group
- Borehole Research Group, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory
- Bradford Realty Group
- Brasserie Restaurant Grillade (French restaurant)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Activities included exploring the local villages of Birgu on Segways, a cheese making demonstration and visits to unique locales such as the Silent City of Mdina and the sister island of Gozo.
The Pitts certainly made themselves at home, and after a hard day's relaxation in the hotel's Lotus Spa, it was time to check out one of their favourite restaurants - Del Borgo, in Birgu.