With a total capacity of two 6,000 birds per hour processing lines Healthy Farm doubles her current production capacity to 152,000 birds per day.
What does BPH stand for?
BPH stands for Birds Per Hour
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BPH
We have 72 other meanings of BPH in our Acronym Attic
- Bangkok Pattaya Hospital (Thailand)
- Bank Przemyslowo Handlowy (Polish bank)
- Barrels Per Hour
- Beats Per Hour (watch movement terminology)
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Benzaldehyde Phenylhydrazone (chemistry)
- Bibliotheca Philosophica Hermetica (library; Amsterdam; Netherlands)
- Big Publishing House
- BigPond Home (Telstra)
- Board of Parole Hearings (Canada; also seen as BOPH)
- Boiler or Process Heater
- Bonnes Pratiques d'Hygiène (French: Good Hygienic Practices)
- Breakaway Piston Head (drilling industry)
- Brown Planthopper
- Bureau of Public Health
- Bedfordshire Pilgrims Housing Association (UK)
- Berkeley Public Health Alliance (University of California, Berkeley)
- Bermuda Physically Handicapped Association
- Boston Professional Hockey Association, Inc. (Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The plant will process 3000 birds per hour, expandable to up to 6,000 birds per hour.
ART centre farm in-charge Dr Jibran Hussain said that the processing plant has the storage capacity of 5000kg of meat for 6 months to 1 year while the plant has the capacity of slaughtering 1100 birds per hour.
The plant that is hosting this demonstration processes 50,000 birds per hour for 16 hours each day (Figure 4).
Russian company Miratorg and Meyn-Ishida have agreed to the delivery of a complete 12,000 birds per hour greenfield plant in the Bryansk region, Russia.