They cover Stark's conjecture, the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture, and analytic and cohomological methods.
What does BSD stand for?
BSD stands for Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture (mathematics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSD
We have 178 other meanings of BSD in our Acronym Attic
- Better Software Development (various locations)
- Bible Study Discussion
- Bibliothèque Suisse de Dendrologie (French: Swiss Dendrology Library; Switzerland)
- Bidirectional Sequential Decoding
- Big Scary Daemons
- Bill of Sale Deed
- Biochemical Science Division (various locations)
- Biological Sperm Donor
- Biomass Syngas Development, Inc (Grand Central, NY)
- Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics
- Bitstream Syntax Description (computer programming)
- Black Shoe Diaries (blog; Penn State University)
- Black Skull Dragon
- Black Spawn Den (Asheron's Call Game)
- Black Spiral Dancer (gaming term from White-Wolf)
- Black Studies Database
- Blind Spot Detection (vehicular safety)
- Blind, Stupid and Desperate
- Blood Service Directive (American Red Cross Biomedical Services)
- Blue Screen of Death (Windows NT Unrecoverable Error)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The sources said the proof would help mathematicians solve the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture, one of seven problems which the U.