Two institutes Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UC San Diego, and its sister aquarium, Taiwans National Museum of Marine Biology & Aquarium will connect to the youth in their respective cities to educate them on saving rare and important marine ecosystems.
What does BAS stand for?
BAS stands for Birch Aquarium At Scripps
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAS
We have 301 other meanings of BAS in our Acronym Attic
- Biblical Archaeology Society
- Bibliography of Asian Studies
- Big Agile Server (US DoD)
- Big Ass Smile
- Bihar Administrative Service (India)
- Bile Acid Sequestrant (resin)
- Biological Agent Simulate
- Biological Agent Stimulant
- Biometric Access System (software)
- Bipartite Access Structure
- Bit Allocation Signal
- Bit-Rate Allocation Signal
- Black Analog Switch
- Blackberry Administration Service (software)
- Blind Authentication Search
- Board for Actuarial Standards (UK FRC)
- Bodadeg ar Sonerion (French traditional musician association)
- Body and Society
- Bombardier Aircraft Services (Montréal, Québec)
- Book of Alternative Services (Anglican Church of Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Showcasing its towering, two-story kelp forest, the Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UC San Diego, has unveiled its new HD Kelp Cam on its website http://aquarium.
IF YOU GO GETTING THERE: The Birch Aquarium at Scripps is located at 2300 Expedition Way, La Jolla (off North Torrey Pines Road).
It's no lie, if you take advantage of the summer snorkeling adventures offered by Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institution of Oceanography in La Jolla.
Where: Birch Aquarium at Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UCSD 2300 Expedition Way, La Jolla, CA Directions From Interstate 5 Exit La Jolla Village Drive, head west La Jolla Village Drive will become North Torrey Pines Road (approx.
Numerous networking opportunities including a Casino Night, dinner at the Birch Aquarium at Scripps, private tour and dinner at the San Diego Zoo and golf tournament at the legendary Torrey Pines.
Other networking opportunities at the event include a Monte Carlo-style casino night and a dinner and tour of the beautiful Birch Aquarium at Scripps.
In honor of this annual wonder of nature, the Birch Aquarium at Scripps will host a beach clean-up and an afternoon of painting with one of the world's most recognizable friends of the whales -- environmental artist Wyland.