Hafez and Feng specialize in extremely fast versions of devices known as bipolar transistors (SN: 11/20/04, p.
What does BPT stand for?
BPT stands for Bipolar Transistor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BPT
We have 97 other meanings of BPT in our Acronym Attic
- Best Practicable Treatment
- Best Practical Technology
- Best Practice Technology
- Best Practice Transfer
- Beyond Personal Training
- Biblioteca Pública de Tarragona (Castilian: Public Library of Tarragona)
- Bibliothèque pour Tous (French: Library for All)
- Biochemical Periodic Table
- Bioprocess Technology
- Biotechnologie des Plantes Tropicales (French: Biotechnology of Tropical Plants)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The divide-by-2 and divide-by-4 circuits were designed by BAE Systems and manufactured in Vitesse's second generation Indium Phosphide Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor process (VIP-2(TM)).
The calculations will lead to better designs for bipolar transistors, in particular, the basis of such transistors.
However, traditional SiGe bipolar transistors cannot be built on a thin SOI wafer.
4,969,823, entitled "Integrated Circuit with Complementary Junction-isolated Bipolar Transistors and Method of Making Same"; No.
Developers of bipolar transistors have long been aware that the current flows must generate some light, comments Russell D.
When placed in a circuit, Phiar's transistors will operate much like semiconductor bipolar transistors.
In 1999, Infineon successfully developed and launched the SIEGET 45, the world's highest-performance silicon bipolar transistor with a cut-off frequency of 45 GHz.