0 includes a reference design based on a 180-nm iPDK for the bipolar CMOS DMOS (BCD) process.
What does BCD stand for?
BCD stands for Bipolar CMOS DMOS (smart power IC technology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BCD
We have 169 other meanings of BCD in our Acronym Attic
- Berkeley, Charleston and Dorchester (South Carolina)
- Best Can Do (computing)
- Bibliothèque Centre Documentaire (French: Library Documentation Center)
- Bietti Crystalline Corneoretinal Dystrophy
- Big Chicken Dinner (military slang for a bad conduct discharge)
- Binary Coded Data
- Binary Coded Decimal
- Binary-Coded Decimal
- Biological Chemical Detector
- Biological Conservation Data
- Birth Control Device
- Birth Control Devices (slang for military-issued eyeglasses)
- Bistable Cholesteric Display
- Bituminous Coal Division
- Black Community Developers Program, Inc (Arkansas)
- Black Crow Designs (various locations)
- Blepharocheilodontic (Syndrome)
- Blind Code Detection
- Block Cable Diagram
- Blocked Calls Delayed
Samples in periodicals archive:
X-FAB also will discuss its new modular Bipolar CMOS DMOS (BCD) process - XHB06 - optimized for applications requiring operating voltages up to 30V.
Sarnoff's ESD design solutions are product proven in more than 500 commercially released ICs in nano, standard and high voltage (HV) CMOS, BiCMOS and Bipolar CMOS DMOS (BCD) processes.
18-micron Bipolar CMOS DMOS (BCD18) high voltage process targeted at complex power management and smart power applications up to 40V.
25-micron Bipolar CMOS DMOS (BCD25) processes targeted for the emerging power management and high voltage markets.
Foundry Offers Bipolar CMOS DMOS (BCD) Processes to Fabless Power and Analog IC Companies to Capture More Analog Content Jazz Semiconductor, an independent wafer foundry focused primarily on specialty CMOS process technologies, today announced the availability of 0.
Thursday announced the availability of a 60Volt Bipolar CMOS DMOS process.
Friday announced the availability of a new High Voltage Bipolar CMOS DMOS process.