Flood was an advocate of an international pie-throwing network called the Biotic Baking Brigade - motto "To their lies we respond with pies".
What does BBB stand for?
BBB stands for Biotic Baking Brigade
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BBB
We have 248 other meanings of BBB in our Acronym Attic
- Big Blue Box (gaming)
- Big Blue Bubble (Canadian game development company)
- Big Boy Boards
- Big Brother Brasil (TV show; Brazil)
- Big Butt Buffet (Christian rap band, Canada)
- Big, the Bad and the Beautiful
- Bikes, Blues and Barbeque (motorcycle rally; est. 2000)
- Biological Basis of Behaviour
- Biologische Bakkers Brigade (Dutch: Organic Bakers Brigade)
- BIOS (Basic Input/Output System) Boot Block
- Biotraçabilité, Biodétection et Biodiversité (French university degree program)
- Birmingham Bizarre Bazaar (UK fetish market)
- Birmingham Black Barons (Negro-league baseball team)
- Black Blood Brothers (fiction)
- Blackberry Bold (wireless device)
- Blood Brain Barrier
- Bluegrass by the Bay (magazine, CA)
- Bob's Big Boy (US restaurant chain)
- Body Bound Bolt
- Bonsal Blues Bands (Woodbury, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The women decided to lay down their pies and form the political wing of the Biotic Baking Brigade after the storm of criticism and congratulations stirred up by their ambushes on the Fianna Fail and Fine Gael leaders.
Last April, Shadow Home Secretary Ann Widdecombe was ambushed by protesters from the anarchist Biotic Baking Brigade as she attended a book-signing session of her novel, The Clematis Tree, in Oxford.
Shadow Home secretary Ann Widdecombe was ambushed last April by protesters from the anarchist Biotic Baking Brigade.
THE appearance of the Biotic Baking Brigade in an Oxford court this week, on charges of flinging flans at Ann Widdecombe, had an air of old-fashioned vaudeville about it, or perhaps of a Christmas panto with The Krankies.