What does BIOLAC stand for?
BIOLAC stands for Biotechnology for Latin America and the Caribbean (United Nations University; Venezuela)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Biospherical Hauler for Optical in Situ Technologies (Biospherical Instruments Inc.)
- BioHazard (band)
- Bio-Inspired Computation for Engineering Applications
- Biometric Identification (biometrics)
- Bioinformation Technology
- Bible Institute Of Los Angeles
- Bidirectional (1533/1557nm) Optical Line Amplifier (Nortel)
- Biological Measurement of Man-In-Space