The BioTech Medical Management Association (BMMA), Disease Management Association of America (DMAA), and the National Coalition on Business Health (NCBH) all recognized Anthem's disease management programs for innovative approaches and best practices in disease management.
What does BMMA stand for?
BMMA stands for Biotech Medical Management Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMMA
We have 11 other meanings of BMMA in our Acronym Attic
- Bone and Meat Meal (animal nutrition)
- Bone Marrow Microenvironment
- Bone Mass Measurement (medical test)
- Borrowed Military Manpower
- Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing (Freelancer; video game)
- Brigade Mixte Mobile (Mixed Mobile Brigade, Cameroon)
- Broadcast-Based Multimedia
- Bus Monitor Module
- Business Management Manufacturing (program of study; Harford Community College; Bel Air, MD)
- Belgian Management and Marketing Association (Belgium)
- Bisexual Married Men of America (email listserv)
- Bone Mass Measurement Act of 1998
- Brigade Materiel Management Activity
- British Meat Manufacturers' Association
- Bacchus Marsh Model Aircraft Association (Australia)
- Bam Margera Message Board
- Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad
- Biochemical Medicine and Metabolic Biology (journal)
- Biochemistry, Microbiology and Molecular Biology (various universities)
- Blue Man Message Boards
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, he serves on the board of Directors of the Southeastern Pennsylvania Chapter of the Arthritis Foundation and the Biotech Medical Management Association.
In addition, Blues On Call received a Leadership in Health Care Award from the Biotech Medical Management Association, an organization that encourages the exchange of ideas and information between pharmaceutical manufacturers and health insurers.