Purifier[R] Logic[TM] Class II Biosafety Cabinets provide personnel, product and environmental protection and are suitable for work with agents requiring Biosafety level 1, 2 or 3 containment.
What does BL1 stand for?
BL1 stands for Biosafety Level 1
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BL1
We have 1 other meaning of BL1 in our Acronym Attic
- Bachelor of Laws and Science
- Bachelor of Laws and Social Sciences
- Blind Loaded & Traced
- Bland Annat (Swedish: Amongst Others)
- Bank level within house
- Borderline lepromatous or lepromatous form (leprosy)
- bone lesion to normal bone ratio
- body lengths per second
- bone lesion to soft tissue ratio
- Baseline 1
- Biosafety Level 2
- Biosafety Level 3
- Business Link for Essex (UK)
- Business Link for London (UK)
- Bearing Lubricant 5 (woodworking product)
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts
- Balochistan Liberation Army
- Bank Loan Agreement
- Barcelona, Venezuela - Gral Jose Antonio Anzoategui (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
by Colin King, New Mexico Nuclear Watch The following summary is provided by the Centers for Disease Control: Biosafety Level 1 applies to agents that do not ordinarily cause human disease.
However, despite being nonpathogenic to healthy humans (and thus classified as a Biosafety Level 1 species), B.