Kellie Bunn emphasize the same biopsychosocial model of patient care that he practiced during his time at UNC.
What does BPS stand for?
BPS stands for Biopsychosocial (model)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BPS
We have 343 other meanings of BPS in our Acronym Attic
- Bioengineered Performance System (Mothers In Motion)
- Biofunctional Prosthetic System
- Biological Photo Service
- Biomarker Patterns Software
- Biomass Production System (space station scientific payload; biological research project)
- Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences (various universities)
- Biomedical and Physical Sciences
- Biomolecular and Physical Sciences (Australia)
- Biopharmaceutical Sciences
- Biophysical Society (Bethesda, MD)
- Bird Population Studies
- Birla Public School (India)
- Bits Per Second
- Bits Per Symbol (information theory)
- Blackberry Professional Server
- Blackfriars Priory School (AU)
- Blackheath Poetry Society
- Blade Position Synchronization (military aviation; helicopters)
- Bleed to Pressure System
- Blind Phase Synchronization
Samples in periodicals archive:
The biopsychosocial model and its potential for a new theory of homeopathy.
This new edition further explains biopsychosocial contexts in which clinical theory and practice occur, particularly in multicultural settings.
believes this discrepancy is more understandable if clinicians acknowledge that pain is a variable personal experience that is influenced by genetics while also involving multiple interactive biopsychosocial processes.
Scientifically, CORE is a biopsychosocial treatment center for weight loss.
00 ISBN 978-0-78179169-4 [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Psychiatric Nursing: Contemporary Practice is based on the biopsychosocial model of psychiatric nursing and provides thorough coverage of mental health promotion, assessment, and interventions in adults, families, children, adolescents, and older adults.
Therefore, understanding of biopsychosocial approaches and liaison approach involving general practice, psychiatrist, dermatologist and psychologist treatment in this field is essential.
Psychiatrists who have not mastered the basics of the biopsychosocial model will not or cannot speak to people.