Fish have also caught the attention of scientists with the Biomonitoring of Environmental Status and Trends (BEST) Program, a USGS project to characterize the effects of environmental contaminants on the health of biota and their habitats.
What does BEST stand for?
BEST stands for Biomonitoring of Environmental Status and Trends (Biological Resources Division, USGS)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BEST
We have 287 other meanings of BEST in our Acronym Attic
- Better Engineering Through Science and Technology
- Better Environmentally Sound Transportation (Canada)
- Better Estimation of Software Development Tasks
- Bicol Experiment Station (Bicol, Philippines)
- Biconditional Equalised Signal Tracking (JVC VCRs)
- Bids Evaluation Support Tool
- Bio Energetic Synchronization Technique (alternative health)
- Bio-Electrical Stimulation Therapy
- Biographical Evaluation and Screening of Troops (US Air Force)
- Biomedical Excellence for Safer Transfusion (international research organization)
- Bishops' Executive Secretaries Together
- Black Efforts for Soul in Television
- Black Employee Strategy Team (US NASA)
- Board of European Students of Technology
- Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology (National Academies Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine)
- Boeing Employees Skeet & Trap
- Boeing Employees' Stump Thumpers (4x4 club)
- Bombay Electric Supply and Transport Company
- Bombay Electricity and State Transport
- Booster Exhaust Study Test (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Biomonitoring of Environmental Status and Trends http://www.