candidate in biomolecular structure and design at the University of Washington.
What does BMSD stand for?
BMSD stands for Biomolecular Structure and Design (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMSD
- Bouw Management Simulatie Centrum (Dutch: Building Management Simulation Center; Netherlands)
- Brindabella Motor Sport Club (Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
- Bristol Medical Simulation Centre (health care; UK)
- Bluegrass Music Society of the Central Coast (Grover Beach, CA)
- Buccal Mucosa Squamous Cell Carcinoma (cancer)
- Bulk Milk Somatic Cell Counts
- Bhai Maha Singh College of Engineering (Muktsar, Punjab, India)
- Bhoosanaini Mukundadasa Srinivasaiah College of Engineering (also seen as BMS College of Engineering; Bangalore, India)
- Blood and Marrow Stem Cell Transplant
- Bone Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation
- Blue Mountain School District (Orwigsburg, PA)
- Business Management System Description
- Business Modeling and Software Design (symposium)
- Bukit Merah Skills Development Centre (Singapore)
- Behavior Management Skills Development Services (New Mexico Human Services Department)
- Baltic Mercantile and Shipping Exchange
- Biomolecular Science and Engineering (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- Body Mind Spirit Expo
- British Marine Surveyors Europe
- Bangladesh Manobadhikar Sangbadik Forum (est. 1991)