Nasdaq: DBII), a leader in biometric identification systems and integration services has entered into an agreement which will enable DBI to offer its customers a range of fingerprint card scanners that will capture inked fingerprint images which can be archived or transmitted to an AFIS (Automated Fingerprint Identification System).
What does BIOID stand for?
BIOID stands for Biometric Identification (biometrics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Blame It on Gravity (Old 97s album)
- British Industry Offset Group (UK)
- Biogas Transfer in Estuaries
- Biodiversity of the Gulf of Mexico Database (Harte Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies)
- Bring It on Home
- British Institute of Hygiene (UK)
- British Institute of Occupational Hygienists
- Biospherical Hauler for Optical in Situ Technologies (Biospherical Instruments Inc.)
- BioHazard (band)
- Bio-Inspired Computation for Engineering Applications
- Bioinformation Technology
- Bible Institute Of Los Angeles
- Bidirectional (1533/1557nm) Optical Line Amplifier (Nortel)
- Biological Measurement of Man-In-Space
- Biotechnology for Latin America and the Caribbean (United Nations University; Venezuela)
- Biological Defense
- Biological Operations
- Biological Report
Samples in periodicals archive:
Webb has been serving as the Director of Marketing with Biometric Identification since January 1999.
NYSE:ID), a leading supplier of identity solutions and services, is part of the Northrop Grumman team that will provide multiple, fully-integrated multi-modal ABIS systems (Automated Biometric Identification System) to the Department of Defense (DoD) for broad use in the accurate and fast identification of individuals.
NEC Corporation of America, a premier provider of IT, network and telephony solutions, today announced the continued expansion of its North American customer base with the installation of a biometric identification system for the sheriff's office of Bexar County, Texas.
SAN DIEGO -- Datastrip announced today that its DSVII-SC mobile biometric identification terminals are now available with pre-built mobile identity verification and/or emergency mustering applications from UK-based Smart Media Innovations (SMI).
0 of the powerful and proven Digimarc Biometric Identification solution.
OTCBB:SEHO) (FWB:OUP), a developer of next-generation biometric and explosive detection security technologies for government and commercial security markets, announces that it has received multiple new orders from the United States Army for its proprietary biometric identification solution ISO-TRACK(TM).
IWS Disaster Management is a feature-rich disaster identity management solution suite that incorporates ImageWare's IWS(TM) Biometric Engine(TM) and Identity Management technologies for the secure credentialing of first responders and volunteers, biographical and biometric identification of displaced victims, as well as the ability to conduct comprehensive biometric and text-based searches to help identify missing and deceased victims.