Significant initial funding for the organization has been provided by Idaho's three major universities, the Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory (INEEL), and by a federal grant from the Biomedical Research Infrastructure Network (BRIN).
What does BRIN stand for?
BRIN stands for Biomedical Research Infrastructure Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRIN
- Beijing Research Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Technology (Beijing, China)
- Batch Recursive Interacting Multiple Model
- Brigade Mobil (Mobile Brigade of Indonesian Police)
- Botswana Range Inventory and Monitoring Project (Ministry of Agriculture; Bostwana)
- Barren River Imaginative Museum of Science (Bowling Green, Kentucky)
- Basic Research Institute in the Mathematical Sciences (est. 1994; Bristol, UK)
- Behavior Representation in Modeling and Simulation (professional conference)
- Blue Ridge Irish Music School (Charlottesville, VA)
- British Rail Incident Management System
- Budget Resource Information Management System
- British-Russian Innovation Network (est. 2005)
- Association of British Independent Oil Exploration Companies
- Basic Research in Industrial Technologies for Europe
- Biomedical Research Institute of New Mexico (Albuquerque, NM)
- Business Research in Information and Technology Institute (web-based company)
- Bronx Recognizes Its Own
- Brothers Ivarsson of Osby (toys)
- Balloons Rest in Peace (Olen, Belgium)
- Belarusian Research Institute for Potato Growing
- Brownfields Revitalization Incentive Program (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The position was partly funded the North Dakota Biomedical Research Infrastructure Network (ND BRIN).
KBRIN is the Kentucky Biomedical Research Infrastructure Network supported by the National Center for Research Resources.