Chairman of A*STAR's Biomedical Research Council (BMRC), Professor Sir George Radda said, "This award gives due recognition to Alex's significant work which revolutionised anti-cancer drug development and gave a boost to the fight against cancer globally.
What does BMRC stand for?
BMRC stands for Biomedical Research Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMRC
We have 28 other meanings of BMRC in our Acronym Attic
- Business Management Research Associates, Inc. (Fairfax, VA)
- Behavioral Medicine Research Building
- Biological Magnetic Resonance Data Bank
- Boston Municipal Research Bureau
- British Market Research Bureau
- Bangladesh Medical Research Council
- Bank of Marin Bancorp (California)
- Basic Medical Readiness Course
- Behavioral Medicine Research Center
- Bio-Matter Resequencing Converter (Equaris Corp)
- Bourg Mini Racing Car (French automobile association)
- British Medical Research Council
- British Motor Racing Circuits (UK)
- Buffalo Materials Research Center
- Bureau of Meteorology Research Centre
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
- Bangalore Metropolitan Rural Development Authority
- Bombay Metropolitan Region Development Authority (India)
- Balancing, Modernization, Rehabilitation and Expansion
- Blue Mountain Real Estate (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agency's expertise is vested in 20 biomedical sciences and physical sciences and engineering research entities, which are categorically prioritized under the Biomedical Research Council (BMRC) and Science and Engineering Research Council (SERC).
and supported by the NIHR Manchester Biomedical Research Council.
The Biomedical Research Council (BMRC) controls the country's efforts in life science.
In addition, the Biomedical Sciences Investment Fund and the Biomedical Research Council are funding new private and public efforts.
The BMS Group works closely with the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR)'s Biomedical Research Council (BMRC), Bio*One Capital and other agencies to develop human, intellectual, and industrial capital in Singapore, in support of the Biomedical Sciences industry.
sg/heart-facts/statistics/ About Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IMCB) The Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IMCB) is a member of Singapore's Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) andis funded through A*STAR's Biomedical Research Council (BMRC).
Medical Research Council, the Singapore Biomedical Research Council, the Singapore National Medical Research Council, the Australia National Heart Foundation, the Royal Perth Hospital Medical Research Foundation, and the Health Department of Western Australia.