The library of the Oregon Health Sciences University no longer has a separate identity since its functions have now been incorporated as components of a larger organizational entity, the Biomedical Information Communication Center (BICC).
What does BICC stand for?
BICC stands for Biomedical Information Communication Center (Oregon Health & Science University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BICC
We have 44 other meanings of BICC in our Acronym Attic
- Banking Institute/College of Banking (Czech Republic)
- Biomedical Informatics and Computational Biology (University of Minnesota)
- Bournemouth International Conference Bureau (Bournemouth, England, UK)
- Building Industry Credit Bureau (Australia)
- But I Could Be Mistaken
- But I Could Be Wrong
- Battlefield Information Control Center
- Battlefield Information Coordination Center
- Bearer Independent Call Control
- Beijing International Convention Center
- Bonn International Center for Conversion (Bonn, Germany)
- Brethren in Christ Church (various locations)
- British Insulated Callender's Cables (UK)
- Built-In China Cabinets (real estate)
- Bulletin d'Information de la Cour de Cassation (French: Supreme Court Information Bulletin)
- Burns Interagency Communications Center (Hines, Oregon)
- Business Integration Competency Center
- Business Intelligence Competency Center (SAS Consulting)
- Belgo-Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Bicartesian Closed Categories