What does BIAG stand for?
BIAG stands for Biomedical Industry Advisory Group (lobbying group)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of BIAG in our Acronym Attic
- Back In A Flash
- BatteriesInAFlash.com, Inc.
- Beirut International Awards Festivals (Lebanon)
- Bio-Indicateurs Actuels et Fossiles (French: Recent and Fossil Bio-Indicators)
- Brain Injury Association of Florida
- Brampton Independent Arts Festival
- Brisbane International Animation Festival
- Brothers in Arms Forever (military slang)
- Burn in A Fire
- British International Amateur Film Festival (UK)
- Bainbridge Island Arts and Humanities Council (Washington)
- Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health Inc. (St. Joseph, MO)
- Business Information Analysis and Integration Technique
- Brain Injury Association of Kentucky
- Bengaluru International Airport Limited (Bangalore, India)
- Bulletin of the Institute of Archaeology (University of London)
- British and Irish Association of Law Librarians
- Binocular Indirect Argon Laser Ophthalmoscopy
- Binocular Indirect Argon Laser Photocoagulator
- Bachelor of International Affairs Management (University of Utara Malaysia)