GenASIs Spectral with HiSKY[R] adds a new dimension to biomedical image analysis.
What does BMIA stand for?
BMIA stands for Biomedical Image Analysis (Eindhoven University of Technology; Netherlands)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMIA
We have 5 other meanings of BMIA in our Acronym Attic
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
- Business Media, Inc.
- Business Metrics of Interest
- Business Monitor International
- Butera Manufacturing Industries (Ohio)
- Buxton Motorsports, Inc.
- Central Illinois Regional Airport at Bloomington-Normal (FAA)
- Institutt for Biokjemi Og Molekylærbiologi (Norwegian: Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology; University of Bergen)
- Masters of Business Imagination
- Beijing Multimedia Industry Association (China)
- Black Metal Invitta Armata (Italian black metal association)
- Business Model of Intercultural Analysis
- Maryland Business Incubation Association
- Bread Manufacturers Industrial Association of Australia (trade union)
- Brian Mullins Insurance Brokers (Ireland)
- Benthic Macroinvertebrate Index of Biotic Integrity (Iowa)
- 1-Butyl-3-Methylimidazolium Chloride (chemistry)
- Bangalore-Mysore Infrastructure Corridor (expressway between Bangalore and Mysore, Karnataka, India)
- Battle Management Integration Center
- British Music Information Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
Definiens Developer XD is an integrated software development environment designed for the entire range of biomedical image analysis problems.
9781605669564 Biomedical image analysis and machine learning technologies; applications and techniques.
Advanced Biomedical Image Analysis presents methods in the four major areas of image processing: image enhancement and restoration, image segmentation, image quantification and classification, and image visualization.
About Definiens Definiens is a leading Health Image Intelligence(TM) company that develops software solutions for biomedical image analysis, data mining and clinical decision support.
Keynote topics include principles emerging from the design of visual search algorithms, dynamic Markov random fields, and biomedical image analysis at the cellular level.
We are tremendously excited about the potential for this initiative to expand dramatically the State's and the University's capacity in bioinformatics, computational biology and advanced biomedical image analysis," Professor Davis said.
RC78 2004-064963 0-8493-9695-6 Biomedical image analysis.