The findings, published online in the "papers in press" section of the journal Biology of Reproduction, mark the first effort to examine the effects of a plant source of omega-3 on human sperm, according to researchers led by Wendie A.
What does BOR stand for?
BOR stands for Biology Of Reproduction (journal)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BOR
We have 70 other meanings of BOR in our Acronym Attic
- Basis of Review
- Battalion Orderly Room (Canadian Armed Forces)
- Battery Operations Room (Australia)
- Beats of Rage (video game)
- Bed Occupancy Rate (hospitals)
- Beginning of Recording (data storage)
- Bid on Repairs (construction)
- Bill O'Reilly (Fox news host)
- Bill of Resources
- Bill of Rights
- Biserica Ortodoxa Romana (Romanian: Romanian Orthodox Church)
- Biuro Ochrony Rzadu (Polish Secret Service)
- Blessing of Replenishment (gaming)
- Blood of Ro
- BMW (Bayerische Motoren Werke) Oracle Racing (sailing competition)
- Board of Realtors (various locations)
- Board Of Regents
- Board of Representatives (various organizations)
- Board Of Review
- Bodies Of Revolution
Samples in periodicals archive:
abstract) In a paper published in the journal Biology of Reproduction on Wednesday, UCLA researcher Wendie Robbins and her team describe how 75 grams of walnuts a day improved the quality of semen in healthy young males in their experiments.
The annulus of the mouse sperm tail is required to establish a membrane diffusion barrier that is engaged during the late steps of spermiogenesis," Biology of Reproduction 82(4): 669-678.
At the moment, the law says all children should learn about the biology of reproduction in science lessons.
Zhu notes that these results, published in the March Biology of Reproduction, may make researchers think twice about proposals to clone extinct animals using the eggs of living species.
So, just as there is biology of reproduction or respiration, there must be biology of self.
I have served as a reviewer of research articles for Endocrinology, Biology of Reproduction, The Ohio Journal of Science, and Fertility, and Sterility.
15 in the "Papers in Press" section of the peer-reviewed journal Biology of Reproduction.