What does BMC stand for?
BMC stands for Biologie Moléculaire et Cellulaire (French: Molecular and Cellular Biology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BMC
We have 476 other meanings of BMC in our Acronym Attic
- Best Master Clock Algorithm (synchronization)
- Best Measurement Capability (laboratories)
- Beverage Marketing Corp.
- Biased Markov Chain
- Bibliotheca Medica Canadiana (journal)
- Bicester Methodist Church (Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK)
- Bicycle Manufacturing Company
- Billings Motorcycle Club
- Bio-Mimetic Control Research Center
- Biomed Central
- Biomedical Chromatography (journal)
- Biomedical Communications
- Biomolecular Computation
- Bipolar Manufacturing Complex (Mesa, AZ, USA)
- Bismark Mortgage Company (Bellevue, WA)
- Bissett Matheson Communications (Fredericton, NB, Canada)
- Bitch, Moan, & Complain (session)
- Black Mountain Center (North Carolina)
- Black Mountain Conservancy (Cave Creek, AZ)