What does BML stand for?
BML stands for Biologie Moléculaire des Ligneux (French: Molecular Biology of Woody Plants; conference)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BML
We have 132 other meanings of BML in our Acronym Attic
- Béton Mobile Lyon (French concrete manufacturer)
- Better Markup Language (server-side HTML preprocessor)
- Biblioteca Medicea Laurenziana (Italian library)
- Bibliothèque Médicale Lemanissier (French: Lemanissier Medical Library; Le Mans, France)
- Bibliothèque Michel Lebrun (French: Michel Lebrun Library)
- Bibliothèque Municipale de Lyon (French: Lyon Municipal Library; Lyon, France)
- Bidder's Mailing List
- Big Mouth Loud (professional wrestling promotion; Japan)
- Biham-Middleton-Levine (traffic model)
- Bill Me Later